[Pulp-dev] Twitter Announcements for Release

Jeremy Audet jaudet at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 14:20:14 UTC 2017

> @bizhang, that sounds great! Thank you. Speaking of alpha pushes to PyPI,
>> does it make any sense to also email pulp-dev when its pushed also? If not
>> that's ok too.
>>

> I don't use twitter, so emails are useful.
>
> If PyPI supports Atom or RSS, that'd also work. But I'm not aware of them
> supporting that.

What if Twitter supports Atom or RSS? 😱

We can do just Twitter. I don't think there's a huge impact either way. I'm
just pointing out the value of announcing information through a
standardized, non-proprietary mechanism, especially of the "pull" variety.

I'm going to drink some black coffee while reminiscing about the bad old
days of Newgrounds and LMR-based ATA hard drives. Mumble grumble grumble.