[Pulp-dev] Is it time to commit our migrations?

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 19:20:55 UTC 2017

+1 to committing our migrations before the alpha. I like the idea of having
new migrations in the PR that involves model changes.

I don’t know what kind of conflicts should arise but the only time I think
we should consider recreating all the migrations is after we do a release
where we don’t support upgrades (e.g. the alpha release of Pulp 3.0).

David