[Pulp-dev] Milestone Smoke Test Pulp3

Kersom Moura Oliveira kersom at redhat.com
Mon Sep 25 14:42:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

This email is just a reminder to the milestone[0] related to Smoke Test
Pulp3 - Alpha.

Milestone will reflect what we would like test as part of smoke test.

I have been adding content to this milestone based on the sections of MVP.

Right now I added as part of smoke test the following sections of Pulp3 MVP:

- Authentication
- Importers
- Publishers
- Status
- Tasks

If there is anything missing, or something that could be better explained,
feel free to comment, or let me know so I can update properly.

Your feedback will help improve the tests.

Thanks,

[0] https://github.com/PulpQE/pulp-smash/milestone/22