[Pulp-dev] De-duplicating Demo Content

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 14:38:11 UTC 2017

During the sprint demos there are two sections which regularly (if not
always) present redundant content: the State of Pulp update, and the
Community Update. We need to combine or redefine these parts of our demos
to not be redundant or compete for content to present in each section.
Today the content was 100% redundant to the point where I entirely skipped
the community update.

Please send ideas or comments. Here are two options I can think of:

Have the State of Pulp be renamed to 'Release Updates' and have that
section talk about releases and any notable issues associated with them.
This is the option I recommend.

Only have a community update and have all content (release updates,
community items, etc) all be delivered through that. I believe this is how
most projects do it, but I would prefer the option above personally.

-Brian