[Pulp-dev] [pulp-internal] Recommend #2950 be re-prioritized.

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 15:39:29 UTC 2017

One of the things I heard was that we aren't sure why we have this custom
storage backend. I was very surprised to hear that because it was developed
and merged. I want to make sure we understand custom code we've written
before we go too much further. I think that is why we put it on the sprint
currently.