[Pulp-dev] Reconsidering PUP-3

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 13:17:12 UTC 2017

I went back and looked at PUP-3 and it does lay out some of the items
@pcreech mentions although at a higher, more general level. I’ll leave the
document as is unless someone disagrees.

With that in mind, let's go ahead and vote on PUP-3. We’ll end the voting
on October 8th which is about 10 days away.

To refresh everyone’s memory, voting is outlined in PUP-1:

https://github.com/pulp/pups/blob/master/pup-0001.md#voting

And here’s the PUP in question:

https://github.com/daviddavis/pups/blob/pup3/pup-0003.md

Please respond to this thread with your vote or any comments/questions.

David