[Pulp-dev] FilterSets in plugin API

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 18:16:28 UTC 2017

I'm not totally sure on this, but I think since the pulp_file plugin is
defining the File content type and additional fields it has to also define
the filterset that goes with it.

Can someone else with more DRF experience confirm that plugin writers must
define a filterset for pulp to work? Or could a plugin writer in some cases
use a generic FilterSet that would be provided by core?