[Pulp-dev] Roadmap Challenges

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 18:38:10 UTC 2018

I agree the decision process for core itself needs discussion. For now, I'm
only able to offer facilitating a convo that focuses on the communication
aspects not the decision process. I would like to improve the transparency
into the features that will and won't be in any given release for our
stakeholders. I hope we do discuss decision process as its own discussion;
it's certainly deserving of a pup of its own.

For the communication issues, soon I will share a basic outline of one way
we could use Redmine for release planning. This would be a starter idea
towards a solution for us to modify together.