[Pulp-dev] Removing id_in_list/href_in_list

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 16:30:22 UTC 2018

In the MVP document, we have several filtering user stories that call out
an id_in_list filter. During our sprint planning, there was a suggestion to
leave this out until after the MVP. I think one of the main users of this
filter will be Katello and we’re not planning on supporting them in the MVP.

Here’s the issue:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3445

I’d like to remove the Pulp 3 MVP tag from this issue and remove the
id_in_list language from the MVP document. Any objections?

David