[Pulp-dev] Improving technical decision making

Jeremy Audet jaudet at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 19:50:30 UTC 2018

> The lazy model is lazy, but I don't think it's ineffective.

Important topics have stayed open to debate for months at a time. I'm still
frustrated by having spent over six months trying to resolve open questions
about the Pulp 3 installation tooling, and coming to absolutely no
conclusion. There are other developer-only examples. I'm reluctant to
engage with the Pulp development team in the future precisely because of
the lazy consensus model.