[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 MVP Issue Cleanup

Austin Macdonald austin at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 21:41:49 UTC 2018

>> I'm hoping to continue the "Infrastructure" Redmine project for things
> like website hosting. I see what you mean though because it will be
> developed and released separately. I think we're in a similar situation for
> 3 things: the ansible installer, the migration tool, and CLI, and for each
> of them we should either make their own Redmine projects or a tag under
> Pulp. We already have many Redmine projects and they are kind of a pain so
> I want to float a tags based approach for feedback. Perhaps keeping them
> out of "Pulp" means that we remove all the existing tags from them and tag
> them with new tags like 'Ansible Installer', '2to3 Migration' and 'CLI'?

I had hoped that someday there would be a separate group of committers for
pulp/devel or wherever we keep it. Also, I wouldnt want potential users/PMs
to see a "bug count" that includes non-user facing issues. These concerns
are trivial though, and if projects are a pain, I'm fine with keeping Tags.

Since projects are a pain, can we get rid of the "external" project?
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/external/issues