[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 MVP Issue Cleanup

Austin Macdonald austin at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 23:21:15 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Dennis Kliban <dkliban at redhat.com> wrote:

> Anything that is going to have it's own release cadence should be tracked
> in it's own project. That way we can assign issues related to specific
> release of that project to the particular release.

Are we going to release the CLI, Ansible Installer, and the Migration tool
> as part of one version of Pulp or will these all be versioned separately?

Seems reasonable. IMO, CLI should be released on its own. Ansible Installer
role will have its own cadence on Galaxy. Vagrant/playbooks will not be
released.

The Migration tool is tricky. A pulpcore migration tool would be one thing,
but each plugin will probably need its own migration tool. So... /me shugs.