[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 MVP Issue Cleanup

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 13:07:33 UTC 2018

I would try for now to minimize the number of projects because they are
difficult to maintain and stick to Tags field until we clearly define what
goes where.

Some thoughts:
if we put CLI as a separate project, where we'd put some plugin specific,
for example PRM, cli section/command/option request? Under project CLI with
tag RPM?
Or under rpm_plugin project with tag CLI?

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."