[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 plugin API gap analysis

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 15:41:26 UTC 2018

So red before meant that these were items we needed to make a decision on
later. They were gaps in our design or plan.

Now, do statements in red mean we need to discuss them now? Put another
way, what are the next steps to resolve these newly identified gaps.

We will have plenty of items that have no [done] or [in-progress] - which
leave not started. Was this meant to identify gaps in plan or gaps in
execution?