[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 Unit Test Plan Proposal

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 17:06:29 UTC 2018

This is a wrap-up update with the last next steps (for now) on the Pulp3
unit test discussion.

1. Here is a docs PR adopting simple but specific policy language
recommending unit tests for Pulp3: https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3411
2. We need to move our existing unit tests into their "forever home" so
@daviddavis and I groomed this issue and put it on the sprint:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3553

For any areas of Pulp3 untested code that you want to add unit tests for
please file a Task in Redmine for that. A few of those have been filed AIUI.

If there are any issues with these changes please bring them up. Any aspect
of them can be rethought. David and I have tried to facilitate what we've
heard from the group.