[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 release quality

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Apr 6 18:06:58 UTC 2018

Dennis,

Thanks for putting this together. I don't see any responses on this thread
and take that to mean there were no concerns about this proposal.

Would this process/responsibility change need to go anywhere? (Side
questions, was this technically a PUP?)
"author of the PR would need to be responsible for making additional PRs to
pulp_file and/or pulp-smash to fix the smash tests"

I think this is minor enough to skip some process, however I would like to
see the above quote go into the developers guide. A new contributor
shouldn't have to glean through mail list archives to understand this new
responsibility.

Thanks,
Robin