[Pulp-dev] Roadmap Challenges

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 19:40:59 UTC 2018

 From a tooling perspective:

we have had good success in the past with fully defining and designing a
feature in a Redmine Story.  The story (description) provides a good way
to capture (and edit) the overall design and (comments) support a
discussion history.  Then, the implementation can be broken down and
tracked by related sub-tasks which are aligned to sprints and cross
core/plugin boundaries.  The feature is complete when all the
implementation tasks are complete.