[Pulp-dev] Improving technical decision making

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 23:56:11 UTC 2018

I could see some advantages here.
The benefit of such proposal could create a healthy ecosystem in our team.
We just need to answer the question whether now or later is a more
appropriate time.

I do understand that not everyone on our team has same level of expertise
and soft skills, but with these rotation we can:
1) do knowledge transfer, this way less experienced person will learn from
a more experienced.
2) the ecosystem of our team will be healthy, and we will not panic when
that single person that knows X is not PTO and he have sev1 issue or
similar.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."