[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 release quality

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 12:32:45 UTC 2018

A couple things. First, we’re only running pulpcore and pulp_file tests
against pulpcore PRs. Also, we’re not running all pulp-smash tests for each
PR—only a certain subset labeled as "smoke tests". That said, we’ll still
want to keep an eye on pulp-smash tests over time to make sure it doesn’t
become a bottleneck.

David