[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 Release Process Questions

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 19:17:48 UTC 2018

Since this is a change from Pulp 2, I think it would be helpful to outline
the reasoning behind such a change and ask that spell those out here for
transparency. In addition, are there any concerns we think others may have
or new problems that such a change brings about that we need to work to
answer?