[Pulp-dev] Port Pulp3 to use RQ

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 20:18:39 UTC 2018

I put together a prototype and posted the PRs. I'm still working to get
Travis happy, but locally 100% of smash tests using these branches. It's
worked very reliably for me so far. There are no gaps in the pulp feature
set on top of RQ.

I hope people test it out and give some feedback. See the commit messages
for details on what was done. Here are the PRs:

https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3454
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pull/72
https://github.com/pulp/devel/pull/146
https://github.com/PulpQE/pulp-smash/pull/960

Feel free to send questions here or to the PR. Any feedback is welcome.

-Brian