[Pulp-dev] SQlite Issues w/ Pulp3. Switch back to PostgreSQL

Elyezer Rezende erezende at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 14:54:02 UTC 2018

There is no workaround against a DB lock, the issue we are facing on the
project. We would do some stuff to avoid doing things in parallel but
decided to not take that route if something is meant to run things in
parallel then the database should support it.

Instead we are lowering the percentage of success that we expect for the
automation. We were looking for 100% before.