[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 Ansible Roles Rewrite Update

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 18:19:32 UTC 2018

Today @jaudet, @jwilkerson, and I discussed the state of the Ansible roles
rewrite [0]. It's being developed on this feature branch [1]. The roles are
here [2] and the playbook the user runs is here [3].

It mostly works, but it still needs a few things before it's ready for
testing. Specifically it needs a role that will install a generic plugin.

In terms of the plan, @jaudet and @jwilkerson are going to continue their
effort until August 17th. I think we'll get an update of what is functional
and what still needs to be done when they are done. After that hopefully
@asmacdo will be able to contribute the remaining items to get it out for
testing.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3716
[1]: https://github.com/pulp/ansible-pulp3/tree/roles-dev