[Pulp-dev] Pulp smash test docs and issues

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 20:22:31 UTC 2018

One of the things that may not make sense anymore is how we document and
track issues for pulp-smash tests given that these tests no longer reside
in the pulp-smash repo. Currently, all the test-related issues are tracked
here[0].

With the tests no longer in the pulp-smash repo, I wonder if it makes sense
to maybe move them somewhere else like into redmine for Pulp 3 (or the
pulp-2-tests[1] repo for Pulp 2).

The other question is about documentation. Currently the pulp-smash test
documentation is hosted on RTD (e.g.
https://pulp-2-tests.readthedocs.io/en/latest/). Should this documentation
live alongside the core/plugin docs?

QE would like to hear feedback as to how to proceed by August 20, 2018 so
please respond by then.

Thanks.

[0] https://github.com/pulpqe/pulp-smash/issues
[1] https://github.com/PulpQE/Pulp-2-Tests