[Pulp-dev] Pulp Code Owners

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 15:11:00 UTC 2018

Can this idea of SME as code owner be used *only* for notification so that
we don't get flooded with them for every PR across the codebase and *not*
as a requirement for merging so other still can get things rolling, this
just covers the scenarios where a PR fell between the cracks unnoticed?

--Dana

Dana Walker

Associate Software Engineer

Red Hat