[Pulp-dev] Pulp Code Owners

Kersom kersom at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 17:01:09 UTC 2018

Using the tests for Pulp 3 as example, since the code basis is hosted in
Pulp repos, I think that could be created a QE group to be involved in any
new code changes related to the tests.

My suggestion is at least one QE person should review changes to the code
basis related to the tests. This will help us later on to assure that a
test should behave in a certain way and that certain feature was already
tested.

But I guess that discussion going on here is more broad.