[Pulp-dev] Commit bit PUP-6

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Thu Aug 23 15:54:20 UTC 2018

+1

I'm a little concerned about the stated drawbacks, but even the
alternatives can have issues, so I think this is a good place to start and
we can amend the process later if we run into problems and/or we arrive at
a good solution to mitigate the drawbacks.

--Dana

Dana Walker

Associate Software Engineer

Red Hat