[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3.0 RC roadmap and check-ins

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 15:58:52 UTC 2018

Did we identify and confirm that the mentioned deadline is feasible? Or in
order to complete this on time installer team members need to share the
workload and commitment?

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."