[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3.0 RC roadmap and check-ins

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 16:47:56 UTC 2018

Thanks for the updates on the installer.

I want to give some updates on other features. We have a milestone for an
initial release of the RPM plugin[0] that we’re hoping to wrap up by the
end of Sprint 42 on September 14, 2018.

Also, a miniteam is meeting up next week to work on user stories for the
Content Protection feature. We’ll send those out to pulp-dev for feedback
but we should have a good idea of the scope and also, a timeline.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/versions/50

David