[Pulp-dev] Pulp 2 depsolving module errata

Milan Kovacik mkovacik at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 14:43:21 UTC 2018

I see, yeah, I'm a bit vague; should be like the more detail is specified
by by a specific treat requirement, the fewer options should match.
If there's a unit requiring "module(nodejs)" and there are modules
providing multiple streams of the nodejs content in the (source) repository
--- "module(nodejs:6), module(nodejs:8)" then Pulp may pick any of the
streams.
If a unit requires particular stream then the stream should be respected by
Pulp too. Ditto for the architecture.

--
milan