[Pulp-dev] scrum status
bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 10:02:43 UTC 2018
- helping to groom #3324 
- made an epic to track running Pulp2 on Debian 
- talking w/ @daviddavis about ansible plugin
- hand testing patch from @dalley . lgtm after some rounds of feedback.
- catching up on other emails
- wrote first half of devconf.cz report
- listened to info from @dalley about credit suisse case
- talking w/ @ttereshc about credit suisse issue
- organized plugin writer notes from the workshop and closed issue 854 
- finish and send devconf.cz report
- SoS and setup time to talk w/ mkubik about upstream/downstream
- meet w/ @asmacdo to go over the recent context manager design
- meet w/ CDT to discuss a gpg signing need and a Pulp3 review.
- talk w/ @mkubik to discuss the choice of a RHUI issue tracker and share
some onboarding of upstream processes
- pulp team meeting
- discuss w/ devs about using a Facade/Controller for RepositoryVersion or
- reply to jturel about downstream inclusion of a newer gofer to resolve a
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev