[Pulp-dev] pulp 3 distributor use cases

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 15:30:28 UTC 2018

Distributors are only used for exporting Publications out of Pulp.

Distributions make Publications available to consume via http(s) at
/content/relative/path/of/distribution/. Each Publication can be associated
with any number of Distributions.

The names are very similar, but perform different function. Perhaps
Distributors should be called Exporters instead.