[Pulp-dev] DevConf.cz '18 Event Summary

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 20:31:13 UTC 2018

Thanks to Brian, Dennis, Tanya, Ina, and Milan for all of their hard
work in preparing talks, workshops, booth staffing and new swag.  I
was very pleased with Pulp presence at devconf.

I'll share some thoughts as well.

Booth & Demos
* Even though we received feedback that a demo at the booth would have
been nice, with the booth placement in the corner and the folks that
came by, I think driving folks to come to the workshop and not
monopolizing our small booth front real estate was the right choice.
* Brand guide descriptions were great and very helpful.
* As a manager, experiencing the feedback loop of booth visitors was
extremely valuable

Swag
* AWESOME! You know you want the new shirt and stickers!
* Banner was a great addition to the booth presence!

Pulp3 Plugin Planning Workshop
* Attendee numbers on the first workshop slot of the day on the last
day of devconf was really good. It was much slower on Sunday, and the
hallways were noticeably less populated prior to the workshop
starting.
* Attendees were very engaged and active. Lots of interactive
questions and discussion/attendee participation.
* Flow of presentation and materials was very good. Lots of the
questions were addressed later on, which I think reflects that the
order of the information and build up of materials was spot on.

-Robin