[Pulp-dev] FOSDEM Event Summary

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Feb 14 18:32:27 UTC 2018

Ewoud, a Foreman developer that attended my talk, brought up an interesting
use case that Pulp 3 should be able to handle. I've written it up in a
redmine issue[0]. If anyone has a better way to handle this use case please
provide feedback on the ticket. I'd like to get this story groomed soon.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3360