[Pulp-dev] Seeking Nomenclature

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 14:05:09 UTC 2018

Thanks for the replies so far. Sounds like parent -> child might be the
best nomenclature that has been used previously and fits our style. In our
case there is only one Pulp that is master of the universe and every other
Pulp is simply a copy of pieces of the master errr parent but never
contains independent data.