[Pulp-dev] pulp errata issue.

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 16:16:32 UTC 2018

users. You are more likely to get help from other Pulp users on that list.

2) What do you mean "achieve downloading of RPMs with pulp-admin"?

pulp-admin is a CLI for interacting with Pulp. pulp-admin does not download
anything. Pulp is able to download packages (and errata) from a remote
repository and store them in Pulp. Pulp can publish the repositories and
make them available at a specific URL. Consumers (clients) can then
download packages from Pulp.

What repositories with Errata are you having trouble with?