[Pulp-dev] Plugin Writer's Coding Workshop Feedback

Matthias Dellweg dellweg at atix.de
Mon Feb 12 23:32:46 UTC 2018

You forgot to mention the huge amount of fun, we had while debugging
the designated pulp3 development environment.
But i agree, that focussing on one environment (that fits all,
including core and plugin development) sounds reasonable. And the
vagrant setup with ansible roles sounds like my first choice. It is
quite reliable and reproducable. Also it works well in the pulp2 case.
Thank you for the good discussions at Gent,
  cheers Matthias