[Pulp-dev] Docs Builders and docs.pulpproject.org Migration

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jan 2 16:37:35 UTC 2018

I don't think they are related. I loaded that page (still from the existing
openshift environment) and I didn't see an error realted to "unable to
process the url". I do see a warning at the top that says that those are
not the "current" docs which is expected and also unrelated.

Where is the error you are seeing?