[Pulp-dev] repository version stories

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Jan 5 13:07:06 UTC 2018

The content of 3209 as a "feature epic" captures the claim of functionality
from the user's perspective, so it's silent on how the internals work. Pulp
doesn't have formal planning requirements yet, so we're kind of making it
up this idea of what a good "epic looks like" as we go. I'm interested on
more perspectives make a good epic feature plan.

For this feature, implementation-wise, it's the same database model as
originally proposed by @mhrivnak. Details of the implementation aspects and
internals are in the child tickets of the epic (2909). Featureset-wise the
design is what we captured on the MVP calls; there were no changes from the
feature as written on the MVP page.

If there is more we can do to answer questions or make the tickets more
clear, please send more ideas/questions.