[Pulp-dev] creating repository version resources using a single REST endpoint

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Jan 8 19:36:05 UTC 2018

How would REST API users discover the possible values for ‘operation’? I
guess we could put it in the help text for the field.

I’m unsure of the value of having an operation param. I think I prefer the
idea of just having users supply importer or add/remove_content (but not
both) or having two separate endpoints.

David