[Pulp-dev] Removing 2.13 and 2.14 docs builders - Jan 18th

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Jan 12 14:01:24 UTC 2018

Some of the old docs builders are failing. The newer ones received updates,
but I don't think some of the older ones did. Rather than fix, them I think
we should delete them. I don't think they are needed anymore since the docs
they produce will never change.

I am planning to delete the 2.13 and 2.14 docs builders on Thursday Jan
18th. If I should not do this, please let me know. The specific builders to
be deleted are listed below:

docs-builder-2.13-build
docs-builder-2.13-dev
docs-builder-2.13-release
docs-builder-2.14-build
docs-builder-2.14-dev
docs-builder-2.14-release

If we do need them later, we could bring them back because their configs
are stored as JJB configs in the pulp-ci repo.

All the best,
Brian