[Pulp-dev] Starting a Pulp Brand Guide

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 18:45:50 UTC 2018

One of the OSAS best practices around conferences is to have a Messaging
guide that explains a software in various levels of detail (25, 50, 100
word limits). It's benefit is that no matter who is staffing the booth,
everyone will feel comfortable sharing basic information. I find it helps
focus me to a level of detail that is appropriate for someone who isn't
familiar with Pulp. A messaging guide is a part of a bigger document OSAS
calls a Brand Guide.

I wrote out a first draft of such explanations for Pulp on this wiki page
[0]. Maybe it will be helpful at the upcoming conferences. This is a living
document, so edit as you see fit, but please stick to the word counts.

Here are some examples of other brand guides [1], which is what we are
working towards for Pulp. We have some sections that we still need to add
in (logos, colors, etc) and are currently blank. Anyone who knows what
should go there feel free to write it.

[0]: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Brand_guide
[1]: https://community.redhat.com/brandguide/

Cheers,