[Pulp-dev] Branching Pulp 2 for plugins

Bihan Zhang bizhang at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 18:20:04 UTC 2018

pulp_python branching has been updated.
Note that a force push was done to push 3.0-dev to master, to get the
newest master:
    git fetch origin master
    git reset --hard  origin/master

pulp_puppet has 2-master created.
master will be updated with pulp3 bootstrap when this PR is merged:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_puppet/pull/283
Note that this was not done with a force push, so a regular git fetch/git
pull is sufficient to retrieve the latest master.

Cheers,
Bihan