[Pulp-dev] Update PUP-4 re: Displaying the Code of Conduct

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 19:10:07 UTC 2018

+1 to these changes. Thank you for proposing/coordinating them.

We track website issues here [0], and I made an issue to add the /conduct/
page to pulpproject.org here [1]. Historically we don't put website issues
through sprint planning. I can review/test the changes if that is helpful.

As an aside, if the language of PUP-4 needs updating, a diff can be
approved via lazy consensus (I think).

[0]: https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/
[1]: https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/134

-Brian