[Pulp-dev] Pulp api seemingly incompatible with generated bindings

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 01:34:41 UTC 2018

The Pulp 3 CLI relies on the id field as it provides a an immutable way for
users to identify objects without using hrefs which wouldn’t make sense in
a CLI. So I think we’re keeping the id field.

That said, I don’t see how it helps Katello unless Katello stores and uses
the id field to identify objects instead of hrefs?

David