[Pulp-dev] Pulp api seemingly incompatible with generated bindings

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 13:10:21 UTC 2018

I have re-evaluated the approach for solving the problem with our bindings.
I have stopped all work on modifying swagger-codegen. swagger-codegen does
a great job of generating bindings from an OpenAPI 2.0 schema definition.
The source of our problems is in the schema itself. I have decided to focus
on improving our schema definition to better reflect how we want to
describe the REST API.