[Pulp-dev] Branch protection

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 15:16:45 UTC 2018

With all +1s and it being after July 22nd, David and I enabled the
following for pulp/pulp:2-master

* reviews are required for merging
* the 'default' check must pass for merging. 'default' is the name of the
Jenkins job that runs the tests, lints, etc. It's the quality checker.

Any Pulp2 plugins are encouraged to do the same for their 2-master branches
also. If you want help doing this, let me know.

Thanks @daviddavis for organizing this.