[Pulp-dev] Proposed Update to PUP-4

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 17:55:10 UTC 2018

Personally, I think those are important suggestions for ensuring a
welcoming environment across the Pulp landscape, but I would prefer that
this update focus on getting the CoC itself publicly discoverable for the
first time without further delay <Display>.  I welcome you to submit a PR
with another update, even at the same time, that deals with requirements
for plugin writers <Enforcement>.

If others would prefer this to be bundled, we can work together on an
updated PR.

--Dana

Dana Walker

Associate Software Engineer