[Pulp-dev] Integrating Katello with Pulp3 Recap

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 19:37:39 UTC 2018

# Update

The Katello/Pulp gap analysis mini-group met for the final time today. Here
is the full gap analysis notes documenting how Katello interacts with
Pulp[0]. There are sections labeled GAP which are specific gaps.

# Next steps

Early next week, the pulp devs involved in the gap analysis will produce a
list of problem statements and send that to pulp-dev. After that hopefully
all core developers can join one or two calls to solidify our understanding
of the problem and discuss options to resolve them.

[0]: http://projects.theforeman.org/projects/katello/wiki/PulpV3GapAnalysis

-Brian