[Pulp-dev] adding 2.16-beta branch to pulp repos

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 18:38:58 UTC 2018

I am working on building all of our Pulp 2 and Pulp 3 docs on Travis. The
Pulp 2 docs will be built using cron jobs in Travis. Each cron job needs to
be associated with a particular branch. This means that we need to have a
branch for every build we have out there. Currently we have following
releases builds (and branches) out there: 2.17 nightly (2-master), 2.16.2
beta (2.16-release), 2.16.1 GA (only exists as a tag).

We should add a 2.16-beta branch to our repos. This branch would contain
the latest beta. The 2.16-release branch would always contain the latest
2.16.z release.

Would that work for the build team?